DC System Supervisory Unit
Mass-Tech in association with CONVERTRONIC, Germany introduces MU1000, a control & monitoring unit for DC systems. MU1000 offers complete monitoring of a DC system with unique features like battery management with automatic Battery test, Event history, Remote transmission of system data via telephone/Ethernet.
The MU1000C is specially designed for harsh industrial environment. The MU1000C is compact, user friendly, easy to operate from front panel keypads with LCD display 2x16 matrix clear text indication with illumination.
The MU1000 can be used in the new DC systems & can also be retrofitted in the existing DC system of any make. DC systems with MU1000 shall have following unique advantages.
- Accurate readings for voltages & current due to digital control
- Precise setting of monitoring & control values since the set values are digitally set & not by potentiometer
- Settings are easy from front Keypad
- Settings are password protected to avoid any unauthorized change
- Time delay & hysteresis can be set for each alarm
- Boost Charging of battery manual/automatic operation or from remote control
- Battery test function with manual & Automatic text according to time Schedule (date , time & interval)
- Annunciation of error states on front LC display
- Event History with record for 100 events with time & date
- All values of DC voltages, current, error states, event history etc. from Remote through RS. 232 port using modem or over industrial Ethernet
- Monitoring of earth leakage, Battery Symmetry, Control of Voltage dropping diodes